You will be treated with respect and as a Partner in your care. This means that you have responsibilities to help yourself and us by .
- letting anyone involved in your care know if you cannot keep an appointment either at the surgery or hospital or clinic.
- using an appointment for one person only and additional appointments should be requested if more than one person requires attention.
- requsting a home visit only for patients who are seriously ill or housebound. Most problems are best dealt with in the surgery.
- letting anyone involved in your care know if you change your address or telephone number.
- treating Practice doctors and staff with respect. There will be no physical violence, verbal abuse or drunkenness tolerated under any circumstances.
We will try to help by:
- Answering questions about your treatment.
- respecting your confidentiality at all times.
- providing information on how to complain or make suggestions about our service.